понеділок, 14 травня 2012 р.

First Steps in Fighting the Epilepsy

The thing I'd like to share in my first post is a nice article about the wristbands for the epileptic patients. I have a friend who took part is the development of those wristbands and he is epileptic.
I feel sorry for him, because he has lots of limitations because of that health issue he has. Thus he was extremely excited when those wristbands for epileptics were developed. That's a new step in our fight against that health issue. Now we have a powerful method of monitoring epilepsy and I believe that in the nearest future humans will totally win the fight against epilepsy.

Here is a nice and informative video about epilepsy that can bring lots of answers to your possible questions:

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар