четвер, 28 червня 2012 р.

Best HubPages of the Week June 28

I found a great resource where people share the info they have with others. Yes, I'm talking about (as it turned out) the world famous HubPages.com
Today I decided to share two hubs (that's how those pages are called) that I found with my beloved audience :)

http://sandraweskot.hubpages.com/hub/info-of-vintage-dresses - if you prefer to wear vintage dresses, this hub is just for you. You will find lots of info about a vintage style. Those who don't have a clue of what it is are welcome too. They will find lots of info about this particular wear style.

http://sandraweskot.hubpages.com/hub/about-self-storage-services - if you are a man or a woman with a lot of "useful" stuff that you don't want to get rid of, then you are advised to read this hub. It tells readers about such a useful service as self storage. That's the best way to solve the problem of not having enough space to store all the things you need.

P.S. Speaking of the fashion, I found a great post about the evolution of mens fashion. I liked to see the photos of the "stylish" guys of 1940s, 1950s, 1970s and modern times.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар