пʼятниця, 29 березня 2013 р.

Why We Need a Good Memory and How to Get One

Hi All! It's been a while since I wrote something here. I was busy with the daily routine. You know when you always have a huge number of tasks to complete...day after day...month after month...and this made me think of the old days, my school days.
Oh what a joy it was to have only several small tasks a day! But the number of tasks is not the only thing that have changed in my life. I noticed the horrible fact - I used to be smarter at school!

No kidding, I feel that my IQ level has become much lower since I graduated. And this fact made me to look for some ways to return the "good days" of my memory. The first thing I found only was a website about memory improvement. As it turned out, there are lots of ways to improve memory, starting from special exercises and ending with proper dieting and even taking some special supplements. The choice is really huge and I haven't made my mind yet. Still, once I try any of the methods I will let you know about the results.

Keep your minds sharp!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар