вівторок, 31 липня 2012 р.

Must Know Info About Drooping Eyelids

You know, I don't have any problems with the eyes...at least for now...at least I hope so :) But I've noticed that lots of people have ptosis. Wondering what ptosis is? Read the whole post and you'll know :)

Ptosis is a problem with the eyelids when a person can't fully open his or her eye(s). There are lots of reasons for such a problem, I won't here to write a post about it, but if you like you can check this page dedicated to the drooping eyelids known as ptosis. I'm curious why people with ptosis do nothing to get rid of it. I mean there are lots of ways to treat it, so not trying them? For example, one of the methods to treat ptosis is blepharoplasty. It's safe and effective, so if someone you know has a problem with eyelids, you ought to recommend him or her this type of treatment.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар