неділю, 8 липня 2012 р.

Pick the Best Coffee Machine


I'm a big fan of coffee and I always try to order it wherever I go. I even have a list of places where I like to order a cup of coffee and a list of places where I WILL NEVER have a cup of this magic drink. It's hard to explain, but I'm in love with coffee and can't think of my life without drinking several cups every day.


And not so long ago I was totally amazed with one situation: I came to a friend of mine and he offered me to have a cup of coffee. I agreed, but wasn't expecting anything extraordinary. And when I tasted my coffee, I was ready to beg my friend on my knees just to know how he managed to get such a tasty coffee. The answer was quite simple: he had bought a coffee machine :) Can you believe it? A simple kitchen gadget makes the best coffee I've every tasted!

And as you understand, the next day I bought just the same coffee machine my friend had and now I'm the happiest man on Earth!